Also referred to as non-first time buyers or second and subsequent buyers (SSBs). We will help you to understand your options and to find a mortgage that’s right for you. Key considerations include:
- How much can I borrow?
- How much of a deposit do I need?
- Loan to value (LTV) exceptions.
- Can I retain my current property to rent out?
- Do I need to be sale agreed on my house before I go sale agreed on a new property?
- Fixed rates versus variable rates.
- Retaining my tracker rate.
- Flexible overpayments during a fixed term.
Contact us now to schedule an appointment to discuss your circumstances and requirements.