You could save thousands by switching your mortgage to a lender offering a lower interest rate. Our financial advisors can provide expert advice on the following and more:
- How much you can save per month, per year and over the lifetime of the loan
- How many years you can reduce your mortgage by while keeping your repayments the same
- Can you grow your pension fund using savings made from switching mortgage lender
- If you will have to pay a penalty if you switch your mortgage while still on a fixed rate with your current lender
- Can I consolidate short-term loans into a new mortgage?
- Can I release equity to carry out renovations or for another purpose (e.g. education fees)?
Contact us to arrange a consultation to discuss the savings and options available to you.
You can also try our Mortgage Switch Calculator here